SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR 2018!
Submission deadline March 31st.
Films submitted should be low to no-budget, not made for commercial purposes, and contain no big name stars.
We are not concerned about when a film was made, or whether or not it has played elsewhere.
- We could care less about car chases, buildings that go boom, or famous faces in predictable roles.
- We want to see films and video that convey deeper truths through unconventional methods--raw production values, great dialogue, edgy plots, distinctive voices, and poetry.
- We want to celebrate filmmakers willing to take risks with technique, story, and characters.
- All lengths and genres will be accepted, and, most importantly,
- PUFF encourages diversity--films made by a variety of voices--women, people of color, folks of all ages, religions (or no religion), sexual preference, political affiliation, socio-economic status, and ethnicity.
- Our main desire is that the films submitted have a vision, a soul, and a point of view.
In order for us to consider your work, you MUST have an online screener available. This can be posted streaming online (youtube, vimeo, etc.) or as a file download (google drive, dropbox, etc.). It is fine if the screener is watermarked or at a different quality than your festival screener, just note that in the form. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PHYSICAL MEDIA FOR PREVIEW SCREENING PURPOSES.